Friday 16 April 2010

e-safety tips



I attended a very informative e-safety CPD session the other week. All based in Second Life. It was a standard type session using PPT (see below), but enhanced with some videos and peppered with live chats discussing topics in question. Thanks to Jane Edwards and Carol Rainbow for running the engaging and informative session.  We advise that organisations put some guidelines and protocols (see links below) in place for staff and students, don't just ban everything as knee jerk reaction to the onslaught of web 2.0 use. 


View more presentations from kevinbrace.
Related e-safety links:
Just passed onto me : Reading University have developed a suite of resources, (a game & exercise) that help to understand how to manage your digital identity. Called This Is Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.